Wow. It's April. I haven't blogged on this site since January. Bad, bad mom. So much is going on, I haven't had time to think about it.
I have a new job at Concordia Publishing House. No more May. Corey is almost 5-1/2. His preschool days are almost over. It's almost time for kindergarten. Where in the world does the time go?
Easter is coming up and we'll be hosting the Kelso's this year. We'll have the McMurray Easter the Saturday before at Mom's. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Laura and Shelly and her family are due to come in for the holiday.
Corey is on spring break next week from school and Deanna is on vacation, so he will probably spend a few days with Ruth and maybe some days with mom and dad. I actually have that Friday off (for the first time in a long time) as it is Good Friday. Don't know yet what I will do. I might just take the day to myself and go shopping or something.
Corey had his tonsils out at the end of January and it went very, very well. Also had tubes put in his ears. His appetite definately got better after the surgery. He's even put on a little weight. He doesn't seem to have those deep circles under his eyes anymore - I think he's sleeping better and I know he's eating better.
He's been going to hockey practice every Saturday and loving it. He's pretty good on skates, better than I thought he would be. He loves shooting the puck into the net!
Next week, we go back to swim lessons at the YMCA. It will be Tuesday nights at the Monroe County YMCA in Columbia. Closer to us than Belleville and since I get off work at 4:30 now, I can get him there no problem. We'll even have time to eat dinner before hand. Crazy!
We're going to sign Corey up for a day camp at the Y this summer. It runs twelve weeks and they get to do all kinds of activities like hiking and swimming and arts and crafts, etc. I think he will really like it!
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment