Mother's Day was a pretty laid back day. The guys went to get breakfast from Sonic while I took a shower. They were gone over an hour. Of course, they were out buying my present. Two more Willow Tree figurines.
Corey and I spent the rest of the morning goofing around on the floor. I was trying to stretch out my muscles, so Corey had to stretch too. It was pretty funny to watch him mimic all my movements. He has finally learned how to do a jumping jack, too.
The rest of the day was spent not doing much, just hanging out. Mom and Dad came over around 6:00, stayed for about 45 minutes. Mom got me some lottery tickets and a loaf of banana bread made by a friend of hers.
Pretty much just another day.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment