We're getting a puppy!!! It's official - a Brussels Griffin. Never in a million years thought that I would go for a small, toy size inside the house dog like this, but I just fell in love with him. It's one of the breeds that Sandy raises. When we dropped Corey off at Sandy's earlier this week, Jerry just really took to this dog. I was making fun of him the entire time, until I held it - then I was hooked. It's got this tongue that hangs out, it's the funniest thing - and a wonderful personality. We had to wait to see if Sandy was going to go through with an offer that she had already received from a prospective buyer, plus the puppy had a scratch on it's eye - she needed to take him to the vet to get it checked out. She called this morning to confirm as we were getting ready to leave for the weekend.
Corey is so excited! We'll probably get him after next weekend, once we're home from the float trip and figure out the best night to go get him. We'll have some puppy shopping to do - food bowls, toys, bed, etc.
Not looking forward to the potty training, but he's just too cute!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment