The Kelso easter was held on Sunday, March 23 here at our house. The normal menu - chicken and dumplins from Ruth, I made a ham again and also made a 7 layer salad, green bean casserole from Sandy, cheesy potato casserole from Rick and Colleen, a brownie dessert from Jim and Karen and rolls from Shawn, along with chips and soda from Chris and Ann. Oh, and corn from Bill and Denise (still frozen and in the bag - those had to be cooked yet). I set eating time for 4:00, but a couple people were late, and by the time we got the corn cooked and the rolls made, we didn't get to eat until almost 5:00. I think next year, I will set the time at 5:00. Most of the people who were here weren't even hungry, since they had other houses to go to first. The kids did a small egg hunt outside - it was pretty cold. Actually snowed!
The McMurray easter was held on Sunday, March 30, in combination with Dad's 62nd birthday. Mom made ham and chicken, I again made my 7 layer salad. Pretty low key - Maddy and Corey played good.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment