Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

Today, Corey and I are home, celebrating a snow day! Well, I guess actually I'm playing hookey - I could have gone to work, but when I turned on the tv at 6:00 this morning, and the newslady said "if you don't have to go out in this, don't" - I crawled back into bed and fell back asleep. Of course, school was cancelled. There's a good couple of inches out there. Just paid the neighbor kids $20 to shovel the driveway - money well spent, it took them over an hour!

So, what to do with a free day? So much I could do, but I'm feeling pretty darn lazy right now! Corey's playing video games (shocker!) and here I am like usual on the computer with the dog in my lap. I did manage to put one load of laundry in so far, but that's about it.

It's really too cold to go out and play in the snow - I'm content to just look out the window and enjoy the view. Corey was up at 7:00! I slept in until after 9:00 - nice!

No comments: