So, my baby is at a hunter safety course. Yeah, hunter safety. As in those guys that suit up and go out and shoot bambi. I guess I should be happy that he's with daddy and learning how to be safe when hunting, but there's a part of me that just doesn't get the whole hunting thing. Never will.
I'm sure he's having a blast, since the Gavin boys are there too. Just me and the dog, home alone, working on the school auction book. Corey will be upset with me. I ate the last of the chocolate chip cookies that we made together the other night. The "best night ever" as he so called it. What is it about getting to lick the chocolate chip cookie dough from the mixer beaters that is just the best when you are a kid?!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment